Friday, March 4, 2011

Ideas How Congratulate Collegues

March




to you , unknown valley who listened to Gaddafi.



I have a dream for next March 8.


his eyes. You, one of 487 girls, 29 August 2010, put in brackets his critical sense and his independence of thought to listen to the single thought of Gaddafi. In exchange for 100 €, if you live near Rome, 150, If you came from outside the region.

I speak softly, maybe holding you by the hand. Without anathemas easy, but do not give moral worn as an old lady. Fondling your eyes, I would simply say that there are things that are priceless: the ability 'to think on their own, the right to feel equal to men, the desire' not to kneel before the mighty.
More 'to tell you, I wish you, young sister, this reality' to hear it. In your skin, in your woman's heart. I would be able to avoid the usual old story of one who breathed the air of '68. I would like for you to find the right words, interwoven with blood and flesh ...

I want you to feel how strong it was Rosa Parks in 1955, remain sitting in that bus in Montgomery, near the area reserved for whites: why 'American blacks, men and women together, finding the strength to say no to apartheid. I would like you to feel the powerful energy of Anna Politkovskaya, who gave his life to denounce to the end the horrors of the war in Chechnya. I'd like you Annalena Tonelli, a lay missionary from the blue eyes: that he spent part of his sixty years in Somalia to treat the more 'poor, exploited women and mutilated. I would like to talk to you about the power of nature and that 'was Zimetbaum Mala, which is not and 'bent even before the Nazi savagery.

I would like us to find together the thread that binds us deep. And that 'our being women, our history of closeness to life, our pickers instead of being' hunter. We have cared for children, the same children that the companies' violent can kill in war.
show you that I defend the rights of women and 'defend the rights of all humanity'. I would like to make you feel that the feminist struggles, as an old friend of mine says, are "the warm current of nonviolence."
I would say, finally, as I was happy to participate in the event of Feb. 13: asked what dignity 'for Italian women and for our country. Nobody gave me a €, then. And I even got up early that Sunday to prepare the first lasagna to my children ...
love from Maria D'Asaro
(TELEGRAMS OF NON-VIOLENCE IN THE WAY: Number 484 of March 4, 2011
Director: Peppe Sini.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment