Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why Does My Car Radio Squeak

problems time and heading on Wednesday ...

the supermarket where I usually provides lately are exaggerating.
If the closing time is scheduled for 19:30 means that if I arrive at 19.20 and ask you to give me the bacon I can reply "I already cleaned the slicer," because if I came at 19:20 do not do it for the fun of shopping with means empty fridges and crates of fruit with remaining leaves and a few rotten piece, but simply because by the work in the morning and go out at 09.30 to 19.00. And then calculate the twenty minutes it takes to come back here before the Super 19:20 I can not get there.
The last addition to the sympathetic response dell'antipatica the deli counter, which by the way I wanted to slice speck and was adamant, at 19:20 I found the gate was closed and only open the gate out ... No, but I say we're crazy?!?
At this point it was only right to enter and exit them a bit 'crazy. And go to ground then I no longer wanted, looking for strange ingredients and slow to weigh the fruit. An employee at the counter, which is sometimes at the place of the sullen, he realized that I was a little disturbed he began to have a chat and seemed concerned that I would use for each ingredient required by me. He even remembered the pound of ricotta that I had taken time to make the first the cannoli ;-) ...
When I asked the gorgonzola asked me if c'avessi made the pasta (my intention was actually a pizza) and I told him that his wife is a with gorgonzola and saffron which is very good ... "Give me more than I want to try it myself."
And for the happiness of the guinea pig, which is a great Pastarito, came out a delicious meal for those who lick the plate!
Gorgonzola cream forms a thick and tasty and everything has been enriched by the idea of \u200b\u200badding to the raw coarsely chopped walnuts, which gave the dish a crunchy note.
A true delight.
Try it and tell me ...

And from the nutritional point of view can be said of this dish?
then that's how every Wednesday for heading "The advice of the nutritionist" , in addition to the recipe, there are notes biologist and nutritionist, Dr. Antonio Rosatelli.
I am afraid that this time we are not dealing with a very light dish, but we feel him ...
FUSILLI WITH SAFFRON, GORGONZOLA, WALNUTS

Serves 2
  • 12:05 g saffron (1 / 2 bag)
  • 110 g semi-skimmed milk (equivalent to 100 ml)
  • 120 gr. gorgonzola sweet
  • 160 g fusilli pierced Garofalo No. 64
  • 8 grams of dried shelled walnuts (No. 2)
  • Black pepper powder Salt
  • big

procedure
Pour the milk in a large frying pan (wok saltapasta) and add the diced gorgonzola reduced. Put on low heat and stir occasionally with a wooden spoon until the sauce is creamy. When the partially melted gorgonzola is to combine half a bag of saffron (equal to 0.05 gr.).
Meanwhile, boil a large pot with water. At boil, add salt little (the sauce is tasty already) and pay the pasta. While pasta is cooking cut in chunks with a knife the walnuts and set aside. Drain the pasta, and pour into the pan with the cream cheese. Sauté one minute, remove from heat, arrange on plates and finish with chopped walnuts and a sprinkling of pepper. Serve
The word expert
developed this recipe How many calories?
Dear Sara this recipe is very tasty, has a high glycemic load and total average 1145 kcal develops, then 570 calories per serving.

many carbohydrates, fats and proteins are in it?
The recipe has a particularly high-calorie carbohydrates. They are in fact 138 gr. The fat is 49 g and 46 g protein.

What meal is more suitable?
Considering the fact that carbohydrates are our primary energy source and this dish is rich, the Council will as a main dish for lunch, when that can provide the necessary energy to carry out our activities in the afternoon. In the afternoon doing our activities we will burn the calories. If consumed at dinner we would go to take the calories of which we need not and will inevitably turn into fat.

What elements useful for our body contains this recipe?
This recipe is very rich in folic acid, calcium, phosphorus, potassium e Vitamina A.
 Inoltre per la presenza delle noci avremo anche le Vitamine E e B6. E ricordiamoci che le noci nonostante siano frutti molto calorici, consumate a piccole dosi sono un toccasana per il nostro organismo.
Il consiglio che do è quello di mangiare due noci al giorni poiché esse contengono grassi omega-3 (grassi che aiutano l’organismo)e grazie ad un amminoacido in esse contenute, aiutano a preservare la flessibilità delle arterie particolarmente importante per scongiurare problemi cardiovascolari.
Buon appetito

thank Dr. Rosatelli for availability and remind you that if you want more information you can contact one of the addresses reported here.
If you want to ask him something else that I write them in the comments and I'll be happy to act as spokesman. At next Wednesday and Friday with the doctor with me.

health update ...: starting to improve and I hope to return soon as a new (if you were to come true once again that "the ultime parole famose” credetemi che non aprirò mai più bocca in vita mia!!!)…E’ quasi una settimana che sono dolorante e quello che è peggio per una iperattiva come me è che da venerdì non ho più messo nemmeno il naso fuori casa(sono stata esonerata anche dall’onere di aprire e chiudere le imposte, onde evitare sventolate, e c’è chi lo fa per me)...Spero che il prossimo venerdì arrivi presto(giorno della libertà;-))…


Vi lascio infine con la foto dei prodotti ricevuti per aver vinto il contest di Lucy del blog Ti cucino così , Minestre e Soup .
The other day I received the package containing all of handicraft products' Antica Pasta . I can not wait to try it ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment