Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wedding Invitation Software

la generosità :-P e dei Muffin con la emme maiuscola ;-)...


I'm sorry to go through the "pulciara "(a term not true Italian to define a stingy person, I used a lot and this quote in the post) of the situation, but it's not my fault ... It 's the second time (the first here) and I make muffins instead the cups, use pieces of parchment paper, cut by myself and adapted to the mold.
"But bought the muffin cups, no?!? Save time, are done on purpose and are more beautiful to see. " Here is its statement that it is wrong. Possible that in all the stores where I went to sell the cups that remind me of those that were used for the candy of my first communion?!? I'm just obscene ... You know those cups white and red and green or white toothpaste with stripes several blow up, and really unwatchable "infotografabili. That's where I come from are only those. So before giving to those ugly pieces of paper, perhaps even encouraging the breeding, you know that baking paper and cut pattern ... ;-) ...

now move attention to the actual muffin.
The recipe I had seen in May in the beautiful blog basil and pine nuts. I was impressed and I thought: this is now ... I've been speaking, eh?!? The problem is that my mother promised me nuts then no longer come up to twenty days ago. "You could buy the ..." (and reviewing for pulciara). "Oh no, you want to put those nuts home buy ...."

To do so requires more than the muesli with nuts. Since
all'Eurospin for the usual long-term purchases (paper toilet tissue, paper towels, napkins, aluminum), agree that there really, I got groped by a muesli with fruit to 40% of the famous brand "Alpicorn" Best Value at a price (€ 1.00 for 375 grams of product). "Just un'offertona, so then I have to make some muffins then surely go well. Make me take two packs, vah. "
It really deserves this fantastic muesli two lines. If you purchased you should be aware that the price of 1 € will bring home a 150gr. muesli (or something similar) and 225 gr. raisins!
Tip for the producers on the package you need to write a few flakes of cereal with raisins opening and no surprises for us unsuspecting consumers.

course but also what I expect from a muesli to 1 €?!? And here I can say in a loud voice PULCIARA THAT!
;-) I still think that much consolation for them was also used raisins and I did not have to add it, for obvious reasons ;-).

vah Let the recipe, which, aside from my misfortune, and also deserves a lot (you bring it because there are small changes compared to that of Silvia and I have weighed all the ingredients) ...

say No, but you see I got that explosive muffins?!? I had never grown so much and I was very pleased! Delicious, soft, fast and great to do as it befits the serious Muffin with capital M ...


MUFFIN WITH WALNUTS AND MUESLI
Serves 6 muffin

wet ingredients
· ; 2 eggs
· 75 ml di olio di semi(io girasole)
·          1 vasetto di yogurt bianco magro

Ingredienti secchi
·          20 gr di noci + 6 mezzi gherigli per decorare
·          200 gr di farina 00
· 90 grams of brown sugar (Demerara I)
· 1 +1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
· 80 grams of fruit muesli with raisins
· ½ cucchiaino di sale fino

Procedimento
In un recipiente unire la farina, il sale, il lievito setacciato, lo zucchero, il muesli, le noci tritate grossolanamente con il coltello e mescolare per ottenere una miscela degli ingredienti secchi omogenea.
In un recipiente a parte sbattere le uova con l’olio di semi.
Unire le uova e l’olio nel recipiente con gli ingredienti secchi, aggiugere lo yogurt e con un leccapentole girare brevemente con poco vigore per far si che gli ingredienti si amalgamino(il composto ottenuto non sarà molto liquido).
Preriscaldare il forno a 180°.
Take a mold cavity muffin and cover with each of the cups or baking paper. Put a little 'compound in each cavity with the help of a spoon.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. When the surface will be slightly golden, do the test by introducing a toothpick. If leak out of the muffins are baked dry. Cool in oven and make a cake rack.


Excellent breakfast with a cup of milk and a Veranda with a delicious tea with berries!

0 comments:

Post a Comment