Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tattoo Removal Brampton

away?! And then all at breakfast by Privalia ...

Today we are guests, we are away ...
Who? Like who?! Of course I was, my recipe, my photos, my words ...
Who invited them? Arianna of blog of Privalia . For his book Cooking Wednesday " Cooking with the heel 12 ," he took as a guest ... I accepted without hesitation, that we might be experiencing some of the guests' bulky ;-)!! !
What have we brought?! Well, for you, my devoted readers is a preview in "national exclusive," but to know why the choice of this recipe, and for the same recipe I call you to go and browse through the Arianna .
I tell you only that the recipe is an alternative version to make pancakes and you know what terrible memories for their soft texture and slightly moist and for their extreme scioglievolezza?! The legendary japaneese Cotton Cheese Cake (if you've never tasted it, what are you waiting ?!;-).
Try and tell me ...
Just do not keep you well ...
I leave to go to Arianna and I hope that the pancakes are to your liking!

Pancakes RICOTTA SAUCE AND BERRIES


PS . Before leaving, I anticipate that on Friday, under the rays of the ics our nutritionist, will the much-loved Jerusalem artichokes ... Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment