Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Edmonton Brazilian Wax

FATHER, MOTHER EYES SWEET


Padre, soft-eyed mother,
know you're there, invisible, in all things.
What is your name my sweet
the joy of my world.
Bring me the good things that go like:
gardens,
sources,
children
the bread and wine,
gestures of tenderness,
the unarmed hands, hugged the bodies

... I know you want to achieve my deepest desire, desire that I forgot

... But you never forget. Make your wish then

Why I can smile.
May your wishes come true in our world
In the same way that is in you.
Grant satisfied the joys of everyday life:
bread, water, rest ...
that we are free from anxiety.
that our eyes are so kind to others
As your are with us.
Why, if we are ferocious,
we could not accept your kindness. It
help us not fooled by the bad guys want
AND deliver us from the one who brings death inside their eyes. Amen


( From jewel that is the journal "CEM Mondialità", January 2011, p.48: This reworking of the Our Father is a psychotherapist Brazilian Rubem Alves)

0 comments:

Post a Comment