Sunday, February 27, 2011

Irritrol Sprinkler Valve

The convenience is not always in the house ;-)))!

The guinea pig told me to inform you that he's tired of going through the turn of defeatist ... Just in light of this, I decided for his partial defense, to tell you a figure that I did do just a few days ago and for which I still laugh, him a little 'less ...

You know those cute Bid flyers that arrive in the mailbox every day, except at Christmas when the shops that sell a lot and we do not care to attract unsuspecting consumers with offers serpentine?! Well honestly I do always look at it to him and then use them to collect the ashes when I clean the pellet stove, then we say that just does not bother me ... give
few days ago I arrived one of the GS, with bids very advantageous: Saffron's "known" brand Zaffy to a very low price, 3X2 Philadelphia on 80 gr., liquid soap Borotalco to even € 2, etc, etc ...

comes the guinea pig. "Listen to me got the flyer below the super ... Since I'm not going to ever bother me to see that go for bidding only. If I make a list, why do not you go for me?! ". "Sgrunt (-note that it is always excited when I send him to the grocery ;-)-) ... Oh well give me the money and the list". "I recommend you stick to those products offered or nothing." "Ok."

Ten minutes later the guinea pig back to spending. I open the envelope and see that saffron is not that of the flyer ... "I think that this is the saffron Zaffy (but certainly not fantasy producers ;-))?!? ... I do not. But how much did you pay?! Can I see your receipt, please? "
And I realize that the price of this saffron was much higher ... you scroll through the eyes I also see that Philadelphia was not only not been beaten at the price of the leaflet, but above them to him were made to pay all three.

"Listen these are thieves, that's why I never go there ... Now you please, come back down and walk for saffron, but the Philadelphia ... at least you do it and climb down the door knob so you do not have to ... It is not something to appeal to the euro, but it is a matter of principle .... " "I'm not going." "No, you're going. You could pay more attention before. " "Ipersgrunt ...."

After five minutes the guinea pig's back, but this time holding the knife he had borrowed from the lady in the deli counter and bloodshot eyes ...

What I tell you to do that what Sidis is under my house and offers on the flyer were the GS?!?
The owner says that I made him out following a complaint, requesting it to be more careful next time ...

Oh ok, I did a little 'confusing, but it can not happen ?!;-) )))

Just to make me forgive and to consummate the Philadelphia really is not that I needed really, but you know not, the 3X2 is a really good red herring, I have prepared these elegant flowers ...


Sweet but not too much, with a crispy shell and a creamy filling scioglievole and are really very good ... And I think they are also very nice to see and can be a dessert for the evening of the Feast of the nearby Donna.
What do you say will be enough to make you forgive me?!


Corolla Shortcrust pastry filled with CREAMY WILD BERRY
Ingredients for 6 baskets

For the pasta brise:
  • 250 grams of flour 00
  • 125 grams of salted butter 1889
  • 65 grams of cold water

For the filling:
  • 110 gr of ricotta cheese
  • 160 gr cream cheese 100 gr
  • frozen berries 2 tablespoons fructose
  • 5 tablespoons of water
To decorate:
  • icing sugar to taste
PROCEDURE
First, put a tray to thaw the berries for at least 1 hour and 30 minutes or according to what ' is written on the packaging.

Prepare pasta brise.
Sift the flour onto a pastry board and place a mound. Take the butter cold from the fridge (not at room temperature!) Reduce it to small sticks (like matches) and add to flour. Mix quickly with your fingertips until the mixture is crumb. Join at this point the cold water and knead quickly with your hands until you have a completely homogenous mixture. Form a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and let rest in refrigerator for one hour.

Meanwhile satacciare ricotta in a bowl, add cream cheese and work with a wooden spoon until creamy.
Transfer the berries now thawed in a non-stick frying pan and add the 2 tablespoons of fructose and 5 tablespoons of water. Put it on the stove over low heat and let go for a few minutes, or until the liquid no reference to a light boil and the liquid has a little 'tight.
Turn off the heat, let cool, and add 7 tablespoons liquid filtrato, nel composto a base di ricotta e formaggio cremoso, tenendo i frutti da parte per la decorazione finale.
Con il cucchiaio di legno mescolare per far amalgamare bene succo e formaggi.

Estrarre la pasta brisé dal frigo e con un mattarello stenderla molto sottile(circa 0,3cm di spessore). Ritagliare 6 quadrati di almeno 15 cm di lato.

Preriscaldare il forno a 180°.

Prendere la carta da forno e ricavarne 6 quadrati delle stesse dimensioni dei quadrati di pasta brisè. Munirsi di uno stampo per muffin da 12 porzioni (io ho utilizzato questa di Guardini ) and line 6 alternate cavities (otherwise they would overlap baskets) with baking paper and top with pasta brisa shaping it to give it the semblance of a corolla (I also made the cuts and folds to make the baskets more moved). Fill each cavity with the mixture made with ricotta cheese and cream cheese with the help of a spoon and bake for 25 minutes or until they are golden baskets.

Remove from the oven immediately and let cool on a wire rack for the flowers sweet.

When they are cold, fill with berries held by hand, sprinkle with plenty of icing sugar and serve.


0 comments:

Post a Comment